Talija" Art Company has been established in 1998 in Belgrade. First members were exceptionally good dancers who had a great experience in performance all over the world. Soon, the ensemble pulled toward a lot of youngsters and the children ensemble was also found, as well as musical orchestra. The excellent selection of program and great quality of performance opened the door of the world’s stages for this ensemble, and a lot of tours and concerts on five continents followed.
The authentic costumes, which this ensemble owns, was partly acquired from the people from different parts of the world and partly made by the originals.
"Talija" Art Company has about three hundred members
A strong competition and a great deal of tours, which attract new members and make existing members on a hard work, are the main reasons of constant quality growth in dancers performance. We should mention our performances from Taiwan in 2002,2007,2011; China 2007,2008; Dubai Summer Surprises 2007;Dubai Shopping Festival 2008, 2009, 2010; USA 2009,2010,2012;2014 Canada 2012; Tunisia 2006; Mexico 2002,2006,2007,2010;2012 Ecuador and Peru 2012; Bahrain 2013 and almost whole Europe many times for the past fourteen years.
Last years Talija started with festivals in:
- Taiwan - YICFF festival
- Ecuador - Festival de las frutas y de las flores
- F1 Bahréin – On the invitation of the Kingdom of Bahrain we represented Serbia on Formula 1
- Canada- Mondial des Cultures de Drummondville
- Greece - International folk dance festival Lefkas
- France – INTERFOLK festival and Festival des Cultures du Monde de Gémenos
- Ukraine - Children dance festival
- Greece - International festival Hanioti 2015
- Italy - International festival Mare Adriatiko 2015
- Spain - International festival Alegria 2015
In the 2012, group finalized one of the biggest projects in its history:
Closing ceremony of the 2012 EHF European Men's Handball Championship that was televised in more than 60 countries all over the globe, with great reviews from both domestic and international media!
During that time, throughout 2015, "Talija" Art Company made more than 250 shows for cruising companies passing through our country on river Danube. Often called "One of the best onboard entertainments on all Danube", and with such references have long term contracts with world famous companies in the area of river cruising such as: Uniworld, Vantage, GCT, AMA Waterways, Viking, Tauck, Quality etc.
A very valuable characteristic of our ensemble is that the number of the dancers and the concept of our program could be adapted to the needs of organizers in the way that the quality of the performance does not suffer but is on the highest level. Our trained dancers can perform Serbian, as well as many kinds of international folk dances from all over the world.
- Nikolić Predrag, assistants (youth ensemble)
- Lazar Ružičić, assistant (older and young children ensemble)
- Lazar Ružičić, assistant (beginner ensemble)
- Dučić Nikola (children’s orcherstra)
- Dučić Nikola and Perić Arsenije (youth orchestra)
- Pantelić Dragan, art director and choreographer